How to Create Direct Download Link for Google Drive/OneDrive 2022
This tutorial is about creating a direct download link for Google Drive/OneDrive. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Create a Direct Download Link for Google Drive/OneDrive. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to create a direct download link for Google Drive/OneDrive
Cloud storage is a model of cloud computing in which data is stored on the Internet through a cloud computing provider that manages and operates the data storage as a service. It is provisioned on-demand with just-in-time capacity and cost, eliminating the need to purchase and manage your own data storage infrastructure. This gives you flexibility, global scalability, and longevity with “anytime, anywhere” data access.
Google Drive and One Drive are cloud storages that allow users to store files on their servers and share them. The downloaded file can be downloaded directly from the Internet using the direct download link. Direct download link is used to describe a hyperlink that points to a location on the Internet where the user can download the file. Here’s how to create a direct download link.
How to Create a Direct Download Link for Google Drive/OneDrive
How to Create a Direct Download Link in Google Drive
- Sign in to Google Drive > select My Drive > click Upload Files from the drop-down menu and select the file you want to upload to the drive. Once the file has been successfully downloaded, a pop-up window will appear stating that the download is complete.
- Now you can see the downloaded file on the drive, right click again and choose Share option. This will generate a link to share. To copy the link Click the Copy Link button.
- Go to Google Drive Direct Link Generation using this link https://sites.google.com/site/gdocs2direct/ and paste the copied share link in the Enter your share URL box and click Create direct link. Finally, you can see the direct download link in the Output Link box.
How to get a direct download link from OneDrive
- Sign in to One Drive > Go to Files > Upload > Files and select the file you want to upload to a drive.
- Upon successful file download, a pop-up box will appear in the upper right corner indicating that the items have been downloaded into files.
- Now the downloaded file will be in the player, right click on this file and click on “Embed” option. This will generate an “embed link” in the right corner. We need to copy the link.
- Finally, go to this link below. http://metadataconsulting.blogspot.in/2014/05/how-to-get-direct-download-link-from.html and paste the copied embed link in the first box and click Get Link button d ‘integration.
- This will automatically generate the Embed File link in the second box.
- Finally, click on the Get Download Link option and thus the direct download link will be generated. You can see the direct download link in the third box.
Final words: How to create a direct download link for Google Drive/OneDrive
Hope you understand this article How to Create a Direct Download Link for Google Drive/OneDrive, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.