NIOS 10th, 12th Exams 2022: TMA submission link activated, know how to download
The NIOS 10th, 12th Exams 2022 TMA submission link has been activated. Applicants can check how to download the TMA by following the simple steps outlined below.
The National Institute of Open Schooling has activated the TMA submission link for NIOS Class 10, 12 Session 2022. The link to download or download Tutor Mark Assignment has become operational with immediate effect. Applicants can upload or download their TMAs through the official NIOS Student Portal site at sdmis.nios.ac.in.
In accordance with the official notice , for learners of the current session, that is to say the component (block 1) of the year 2021, NIOS has given the possibility to submit the TMAs online or offline at the respective study center. From the next session, i.e. part 1 of the year 2021, it is mandatory for all learners to submit / download the TMAs online only.
NIOS 10th, 12th exams 2022: How to download TMA
Applicants can check the steps below to submit TMA online.
- Visit the official NIOS Student Portal site at sdmis.nios.ac.in.
- Log into the account.
- Prepare handwritten TMAs for each topic in a PDF file.
- From the student dashboard, click on download / download TMA.
- Select the topic on which you want to download the TMA and select the medium / language in which you have prepared the TMA to download.
- Select the correct PDF and click the Submit button to download the TMA.