PUBG Mobile Update 1.9: APK and OBB download link for Android
A new update has arrived in PUBG-Mobile. Version 1.9 of the Battle Royale game celebrates the title’s fourth anniversary with lots of new content and free rewards up for grabs.
Vibrant Anniversary mode is now available in-game on the Erangel and Livik maps. In it, players will be able to find four large statues on Spawn Island. These can be dyed using paintballs scattered around the island to trigger a “special performance”.
Related: Everything New In PUBG-Mobile Update 1.9: Dynamic Birthday Mode, Cheer Park Upgrades, and More
The main highlight of the mode is the floating aerial battlefield, which will be on the map for the first five minutes of each match. The area provides a place for players to have fun with colorful outfits and the ability to respawn. The mode also adds folding bikes to Erangel and Livik.
On top of that, the Cheer Park has been completely redesigned with lots of new features. Several other improvements and changes have also been made to PUBG-Mobile.
- You can download the APK file for PUBG-Mobile Update 1.9 via the official site here.
- Upon opening the website, you will be able to spot the “Download APK” option at the bottom of the screen. Click on it to download the file.
- You don’t need to download the OBB file separately.
How to download PUBG-Mobile Update 1.9?
- Once the APK file has finished downloading, locate it on your device and click on it to begin the installation process.
- You may need to enable installation from unknown sources to proceed with this step. This can be done in Settings > Apps & notifications > Special app access > Install unknown apps. This setting must be enabled for the browser you used to download the APK file.
- After that, wait for the APK to finish installing the game.
- Once the game is installed, you can find it on your smartphone. You will still need to download additional resources in-game.